If you wish to access the content on this site and become a fully fledged philosophy club member please login with your google account and ask how to become an author on newlandsphilosophyclub.blogspot.com. The club organisers will approve your application. Come one, come all, there is lots of philosophical thought ahead! Conditions of membership are stated below as well as our plan of attack for the year ahead. Please have a read and contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Here are our guidelines for the year:
- We will meet every Wednesday lunchtime in B12.
- Topics we study will be posted on this site
- Your response may be a few sentences, a paragraph or even an essay.
- On the right of this page you will see all of our topics
- In the discussion section below the resource we want you to post your response.
- It doesn't have to be an epic thing that you write, just your thoughts & opinions about this week's resource.
- To quote a very influential teacher "the worst thing you write is better than the best thing you did not write"
- We can spend Wednesdays discussing the resource, or you may want to use this time to update your response, in this case bring your device along!
- As the year goes on we will be asking you, the members, what you would like to post as a resource. So get thinking about cool movies, readings and stuff that makes you think!
Thanks for reading,