Come one, come all, there is lots of philosophical thought ahead! Conditions of membership are stated below as well as our plan of attack for the year ahead. Please have a read and contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Here are our guidelines for the year:
- We will meet every Friday lunchtime in B6
- Topics we study will be posted on this site
- We would love to see some written feedback in the google classroom doc The entry code is z5j2cis . A doc will be made each fortnight for you to share your ideas.
- Your response may be a few sentences, a paragraph or even an essay.
- It doesn't have to be an epic thing that you write, just your thoughts & opinions about this week's resource.
- On the right of this page you will see all of our topics as they are released
- To quote a very influential teacher (Mr Lambert) "the worst thing you write is better than the best thing you did not write"
- We can spend Friday's discussing the resource, or you may want to use this time to update your response, in this case bring your device along!
- As the year goes on we will be asking you, the members, what you would like to post as a resource. So get thinking about cool movies, readings and stuff that makes you think!
Thanks for reading,